How to bake the perfect Papa Murphy's Pizza on a baking stone!
1) Pre heat your oven for 10 minutes to the appropriate baking temperature for the pizza you are cooking.
2) Start baking your Papa Murphy's Pizza on the original try for 10 minutes.
3) Pull your Papa Murphy's Pizza out and remove it from the original tray with a good-sized pizza peel.
4) Then put your pizza on your baking stone and finish baking per the directions that came with the pizza.
5) Once your pizza is finished baking pull your pizza out of the oven. You can leave your pizza on the stone if you want a crispier crust.
6) Warning, if you cut your pizza on the stone, cheese will stick and burn on your stone. This will require more cleaning. Cutting on your stone will also dull your cutter. The stone it self will not get hurt from the cutting.
Now Enjoy Your Pizza!!!